1. What is the difference between a CEC/CEU course and a College/University Certificate program course?
Our CEC/CEU courses are for individuals
who simply desire advanced education while working towards fulfilling
their CEC/CEU requirements. The
CEC/CEU courses are not instructor-led and has only a final exam to
complete. A College/University certificate program course is approved
by the same
organizations, covers the same content, but is instructor led, has
more in-depth assignments, and counts towards a College/University
completion (which is sent out by the school, with the school's name
on it). This is a great option for those who desire to fulfill their
CEC requirements in addition to earning a certificate of completion from
accredited college/university (which helps in increasing one's
2. How Do I register for a course?
Right corner of the window.
b) Once in registration, select from one of the program titles below:
Fitness Business Management
Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports
Personal Fitness Training
Senior Fitness Training
Women's Exercise Training
c) Once you have chosen your certificate of interest, you will then be directed to
choose from a college/university to register through. PLEASE NOTE: Since the
programs are all online, it does not matter if you register with an out-of-state
school. The cost and curriculum will be the same (no out of state registration
d) After you choose the school you wish to register through, you will be re-directed
to a new webpage. From there, follow the registration instructions. After you
register you will receive confirmation of your registration from the
college/university you registered through.
3. What do I do after I register?
After you register you will receive a confirmation from the college/university. Within the confirmation you will be provided information on the steps to take for accessing the online course(s) you registered for.
4. It has been more than 1 week (5 business days) since I registered and I haven’t received my confirmation. What do I do?
If after 5 business days you have not received a confirmation of registration, contact Dimitri Onyskow either by Phone: (574) 849-1281 or email: email@example.com. Dimitri is the Director of the online courses and will be able to help you receive your confirmation/information necessary to gain access to the course(s) you registered for. When contacting Dimitri be sure to identify which school you registered through and what course(s) you registered for.
5. I receive an error message when inputting my login information for course access. What do I do?
If you are having issues with accessing your course:
1) Be sure to follow the login/registration document information step-by-step.
2) Be sure you are manually entering the Registration Password (into the correct course you registered for) that was provided to you in your confirmation message. Copying and pasting often times carries extra scripting and causes the information to become invalid
3) Ensure cookies for the course website are enabled on your computer. To learn how to enable cookies, click here
4) If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues please contact Dimitri Onyskow either by phone: (574)-849-1281, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Dimitri is the Director of the online courses. When contacting Dimitri be sure to identify which school you registered through and what course(s) you registered for.
6. How long do I have to complete a course?
For Structured Start/End Date courses, once the course begins, you will have 5 weeks (6 weeks if it is a course within the Personal Fitness Training/Advanced Personal Fitness Training programs) to complete a given course. For Open Enrollment, once activated within the certificate program, students have 6 months (9 months for the Advanced Fitness Training program) to complete all of the required coursework.
7. Can I open my quizzes/exams and close it and come back later to finish?
No, the exam is timed and once activated, you have only a pre-set amount of time to complete it.
8. How do I know if I passed the course?
To pass the course, you must receive a C- or better. Your course instructor will notify you once the your final grades have been posted.
10. When will I receive my completion certificate?
After you have completed all of the required courses within a given program, and have received a C- (70%) or better for each course, you will want to fill out the Certificate Graduation Application, which can be found within the last session of a given course. Once submitted, you should expect to receive your certificate of completion from the college/university you registered through in 6-8 weeks. If you have not received your certificate in that time frame, please contact Dimitri Onyskow either by phone: (574)-849-1281, or email: email@example.com. Dimitri is the Director of the online courses. When contacting Dimitri be sure to identify which school you registered through and what certificate program you completed.